Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 10

The 7:54 Moment: I blobbed around at home all morning in my pj's and with a good book = I love the weekend.
I have to be honest though I felt lazy and this reflected in our food today. We ate lot's of pizza!
Yummy, homemade, pizza for lunch and again for dinner, it was that good.
Funny, by dinner we were just not sick of it: Mushroom, capsicum, rocket, onion, basil, pine nuts, and a sprinkle of cheese cooked in the oven on a cornflour wrap.


On this plan, I am learning, it is about being flexible and not 'sweating the small stuff' (one of my beautiful friends said to me the other night.)
It's so true though, being healthy means at times you have to be flexible and if you stick to the plan 90% of the time, then when the little things: like a bit of dairy in your tea made by a friend unknowingly, or a bit of wheat is in your wrap bread, and even pizza at every meal because it was easy and yummy... - it all = OK.


Also, the other day when I went shopping, I found this great milk at the shops called Zymil - gluten and lactose free. It is now in my fridge and has brought back coffee time.


Breakfast: Fresh juice, fruit and rice thins spread with vegemite.


Lunch: Homemade wrap bread pizza


Afternoon Tea: Homemade Coffee made on 1/2 soy and 1/2 zymil milk. I had two marshmallows with it to make it special, with a piece of tropical, glut free slice. Saturday dessert night for arvo tea!


Dinner: Pizza, lol

RECIPE:
Pizza Wraps.


Tomato paste
Rocket 
Mushrooms
Capsicum
Onion
Toasted Pine Nuts
Basil leaves
Small amount grated Cheese - 1/2cup
Cornflour Wraps
Salt to taste
2 tsp Olive oil.


Preheat oven at 200 degrees. Dice mushrooms, capsicum, onion and rocket and place in large bowl. Add pine nuts, basil, cheese and olive oil and mix all ingredients together. Place wrap breads flat on a tray and smooth on some tomato paste. Sprinkle generously pizza topping from bowl over the top. Place in oven and cook for 15 -20 mins until the cheese has melted. Eat!


See you tmrw. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment