Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DAY 21

The 7:54 Moment: Big Yum to fruit!
It was our turn to host dinner for friends tonight so we cooked up a serve of our wrap bread pizzas. Well they were delicious and we gobbled them all up. It was topped off by my beautiful friends fruit platter with the most amazing coconut macaroon dip. It was sensational (Thank you my gorgeous friend). Fruit does not have to be boring or plain it can be spectacular. The combination is fresh seasonal fruit with a dip of choice and you to savor.
I will try sneak the recipe of my friend to post. 


Breakfast: Cubbed apple and pineapple and fresh juice.


Lunch: Wrap with salad.


Afternoon Tea: Warm water.


Dinner: Wrap bread pizzas followed by my friends fruit platter and coconut macaroon dip.


See you tmrw. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment