Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 13

The 7:54 Moment: Today we are back on track.
It felt really good to get back on the food challenge plan and I had the fleeting thought that maybe a new habit was forming? Could it be that now that its a 'feast'


Now some of you may have noticed that I don't have a morning tea spot, that is because I don't eat morning tea. My girls do though and I usually give them fruit which keeps them going til lunch.
I find if I have a great big, filling breakfast it keeps me well and truly going - this is just me though! 


On another note, hubby and I sat down to a movie and this always gets the taste buds a hankering for some chippies or chocolate - your junk food of choice! 
We simply popped some organic potato, very thin sliced, in the oven and then munched away on our healthier option.


Breakfast: Breakfast Pikelets. You can add anything to them: 1/4 cup almond meal, fruit pieces, oats,...http://fradazhealth.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-2.html

Lunch: Kids fun Lunch: Pirate ships carrying treasure! Cos lettuce cups filled with honey soy fried rice with corn, capsicum and peas and a carrot stick mast. Fried rice is a great way to get rid of any left over, unused, veggies too.


Afternoon Tea: 1 gluten free mini cupcake with a touch of icing -remember I said to make something yummy healthy nice to help get back on the wagon.http://fradazhealth.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-12.html

Dinner: Vegetable soup.


Movie Snack: Roast Potato thins with sweet chilli dipping sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment